SAP FICO Stands for FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling). SAP FICO is the important module of ERP and both FI and CO modules stores the financial transactions data. SAP FICO training materials teaches you in a easy method with screen shots step by step.
- Duration: 60 hrs
- Timings: Week days 1-2 Hours per day (or) Weekends: 2-3 Hours per day
- Method: Online/Classroom Training
- Study Material: Soft Copy
SAP Financial Accounting (FI) is an important core module where in live-time, the financial processing transactions are all captured to provide the basis via which data is drawn for external reporting. This SAP FI Module is integrated with many parallel modules that enable a company to unify processes that may have needed the utilization of many software packages.
Introduction to SAP R/3: (1 hrs)
- Introduction to ERP, and S.A.P
- What are S.A.P / R/2-R/3 ARCHITECTURE?
- OVER VIEW OF FICO
Financial Accounting Basic Settings:
- Definition of Client, transaction code, Sessions etc…
- Define of company.
- Define of Company code.
- Assignment of company to company code.
- Definition of business area.
- Chart of Accounts.
- Assignment of Chart of Account to company code
- Accounts Groups.
- Defining Retained Earnings Account.
- Fiscal Years Variant.
- Assign Fiscal year variant to company code.
- Definition of posting period variant.
- Assignment of posting period variant to company code
- Open and close posting period
- Defining document type & number ranges
- Field status variants and Field status groups.
- Assignment of field status variant to company code
- Definition of tolerance groups for GL accounts
- Definition of tolerance groups for employees
- Assignment of tolerance groups to users.
General Ledger Accounting
- Creation of General Ledger Master (with and without reference)
- Display/Change/Block/Unblock of general ledger master
- Document Entry posting normal postings and posting with reference
- Display and change of documents
- Display of GL balances
- Display GL account line items
- Parked documents
- Hold documents
- Creation of Sample Document and postings with sample documents
- Defining recurring entry document and postings with recurring doc.
- Creation of account assignment model and posting
- Configuration of line layouts for display of GL line items
- Reversal of individual documents, mass reversal , reversal of cleared items and reversal of accrual and deferral documents
- Defining Exchange Rate types and Translation ratios
- Define Exchange rates & posting of foreign currency transactions
- Interest calculations on term loans
- Month end provisions.
- Open item Management.
- Reversals. (Individual, reversal of reversals and mass reversals and cleared item of reversals)
- Creation of vendor account groups
- Creation of number ranges for vendor master records
- Assignment of number ranges to vendor account groups
- Creation of tolerance group for venders
- Creation of vendor master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo)
- Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down payment against invoices (special GL transactions)
- Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment
- Creation of payment terms,
- Creation of house banks and account ids.
- Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
- Display check register
- Cancellation of unissued checks
- Creation of void reasons
- Cancellation of issued checks
- Posting of purchase returns
- Configuration of automatic payment program
- Payment to vendors through APP
- Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
- Creation of customer account groups
- Creation of number ranges for customer master records
- Assignment of number ranges for customer account groups
- Creation of tolerance group for customers
- Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo)
- Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment)
- Configuration of settings for dunning
- Generating the dunning letters
- Defining correspondence and party statement of accounts
- Bills of exchange
- Posting of sales returns
- Defining chart of depreciation
- Creation of 0% tax codes for sales and purchased
- Assignment of chart of depreciation to company code
- Defining account determination
- Definition of screen lay out rules
- Definition of number ranges for asset classes
- Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules
- Defining Depreciation key
- Definition of multilevel methods
- Definition of period control methods
- Creation of main asset master records
- Creation of sub asset master records
- Acquisition of fixed assets
- Sale of fixed assets
- Transfer of assets
- Scrapping of assets,
- Depreciation run
- Line itemSettlement of assets under construction of capital work in progress
- Creation of Master records
- Number ranges for cash journal.
- Set up cash journals
- Set up business transactions.
- Print Parameters
- CO Areas and Basic Settings for Controlling
- Cost Center Accounting
- of ranges for controlling documents
- Cross Company Code Postings
- Maintain Overhead structure
- Cost element accounting(manual, automatic)
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Repost line items, repost of cost
- Actual overhead assessment
- Planning cost centre and cost element
- Budgeting and availability control.
- Order type
- Order, Statistical Key Figure
- Planning internal order wise
- View internal order wise report
PROFITABILITY ACCOUNTING (PCA)
- Controlling settings
- Dummy profit centre actual data
- Profit centre assignment of revenue elements
- Choose account, creation of cost object
- Planning profit and loss items
- Planning balance sheet items
PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS (CO-PA):
- Operation concern
- Profitability segments
- Assignment of controlling area to operating
- Activate profitability analysis
- Mapping of conditions to coop values
- Drill down report
- Report painter
- Transaction Key /Process Key
- Valuation Class
- Assignment of accounts
- MM Customization
- FI Consultant job in MM
- Assignment of Accounts for Automatic Postings(MM to FI)
- FI Consultant job in SD
- SD Steps
- Financial statement version
- GL reports
- Accounts payable reports
- Accounts receivable reports
- Cash book reports
Note: Any other topic will be considered as per the request.
- Career oriented training.
- One to One live interaction with a trainer.
- Demo project end to end explanation.
- Interview guidence with resume preparation.
- Support with the trainer through E-mail.