SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) tool is used to support all operational and financial activities in an organization. SAP BPC helps in automating and streamlining business forecast, planning, and consolidation activities in your organization.
SAP BPC supports two types of migration – SAP NetWeaver and Microsoft Excel. BPC with Microsoft version enables you to perform modeling, application maintenance, importing data and applying transformations, creating scripts, etc. It leverages the power of MS Excel and provides the user with an Enterprise Power Management (EPM) solution, collaborative tool with robust, readily accepted environment.
SAP BPC provides support for existing Microsoft functionality and various enhancement features like drag and drop report builder, etc.
- Duration: 50 hrs
- Timings: Week days 1-2 Hours per day (or) Weekends: 2-3 Hours per day
- Method: Online/Classroom Training
- Study Material: Soft Copy
- 1 BPC 10.1 UNIFIED -OVERVIEW
- 2 PLANNING APPLICATION KIT
- 3 BPC 10.1 HTML 5 BASED WEB CILENT
- 4 DATA INTEGRATION-BW OVERVIEW AND INFOPROVIDERS
- 5 IP PLANNING FUNCTION FOX CODE AND SQL SCRIPT
- 6 BPC UNIFIED ENVIRONMENTS MODULES AND LOCAL PROVIDERS
- 7 BPC 10.1 UNIFIED -EPM ADD-IN REPORTING
- 8 BPC REPORTING
- 9 WORK STATUS
- 10 SECURITY
- 11 DATA AUDIT
- 12 UNIFIED BPF
- 13 MIGRATION
- 14 TRANSPORT
- Career oriented training.
- One to One live interaction with a trainer.
- Demo project end to end explanation.
- Interview guidence with resume preparation.
- Support with the trainer through E-mail.