Amazon Web Services, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, offers a suite of cloud-computing services that make up an on-demand computing platform. These services operate from 16 geographical regions across the world.
- Duration: 35 – 40 hrs
- Timings: Week days 1-2 Hours per day (or) Weekends: 2-3 Hours per day
- Method: Online/Classroom Training
- Study Material: Soft Copy
- Introduction to AWS
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Recognize AWS Global Infrastructure
- Describe the security measures AWS provides
- AWS Storage
- Identify key AWS storage options
- Describe Amazon EBS
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket and manage associated objects
- Compute Services& Networking
- Identify the different AWS compute and networking options
- Describe an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Create an Amazon EC2 instance
- Use Amazon EBS with Amazon EC2
- Managed Services & Database
- Describe Amazon DynamoDB
- Understand key aspects of Amazon RDS
- Execute an Amazon RDS instance
- Deployment and Management
- Identify what is AWS CloudFormation
- Describe Amazon CloudWatch metrics and alarms
- Describe Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Career oriented training.
- One to One live interaction with a trainer.
- Demo project end to end explanation.
- Interview guidence with resume preparation.
- Support with the trainer through E-mail.